It’s better that if you can cure yourself to have some information about Ruqyah but if you think you can not remove, you can contact an exorcist. Be advised that not everybody can cure and practicing according to Quran and Sunnah who claims to be an exorcist. Most of them are sorcerers, black magician and fake one. You can judge them by following criteria:
- You need to definitely avoid them if they ask your mother name. Only sorcerers, black magicians ask for that and who has Muakkil (Jinn).
- If they ask your birth date, used cloth, hair, nails.
- If they right any Talisman, symbol or unreadable text with or without Quranic verses, leave them.
- If they use sands, knife, lemon, nails, bones, egg, flower, blood, away from them.
- If they ask you to do something wrong like slaughtering a black animal.
- If they don’t practicing prayers at Masjid 5 times day. Few of them practicing prayers to show people.
- If they ask too much money or any other expensive stuff then leave them.
- If you feel that the person is very dirty like smell form his cloths, hairs and body.
Above mentioned points are very common but there can be more.