This is a category of black arts which makes an individual love his/her partner. The motive why this form of sihr is categorized by the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessing upon Him) as a performance of polytheism is for the reason that individuals who have it done for them consider that it has an outcome and does the contrary of what Allah (‘Azza wa Jalla) has prearranged.
REASONS THAT MAY CAUSE THE SIHR OF LOVE
1. Matrimonial fall outs.
2. The female partner runs after her husband’s wealth, especially if he is rich.
3. The female partner believes that her companion is going to get married with another female -even though this is legalized under Islamic Law- and there is no damage in it. Nevertheless, a female of the current time period, particularly one prejudiced by the critical media, would consider that if her spouse wants to get married to an additional female it means to her that the love of her man for her has ended.
INDICATIONS OF SIHR (MAGIC) OF LOVE
1. Huge amount of passionate love.
2. Tremendous craving to have passionate sexual intercourse.
3. Irritation of lingering without having sexual intercourse.
4. Severe desire at the view of one’s wife.
5. Unsighted agreement to one’s wife.
HOW DOES THE SIHR AL-MAHABBA/AT-TIWALA OCCUR?
Matrimonial quarrels frequently occur and are determined within a small time period, and life returns back to normal sandwiched between a man and his wife. Nonetheless, a female who can’t demonstrate tolerance would without any delay go to a sahir and request him to work out a spell which would let her be adored by her husband. The cause of this may be due to a flaw in her reliance, or to her lack of knowledge of the fact that this is against the law. The black magician would request her to make available a trace of her husband’s aroma provided that the items that the black magician contain the stench of her spouse’s sweat so they should not be new or clean.